Since shame festers in silence, the opposite is that healthy talk will break thru and start erasing shame about mental health and other secrets that make us sick.
Hear the back story of why we launched the Erasing Shame podcast, with no budget and no staff at that. Co-Founder DJ Chuang explains how people can learn to have honest and healthy talk about unspoken feelings by listening to others share their personal stories and lived experiences.
This episode was recorded before a live workshop audience at the 2nd annual Mental Health Conference Cal State Fullerton on March 9, 2019.
- Season 1 Opener with Eunice Lee
- Season 2 Opener with Maylee Chang
- Korean American Pressures to be Perfect – Andrew Min
- Erasing Shame about Mental Health in Asian American Communities (2018 summer series)
- California State University, Fullerton (CSUF)
- Allied Health Student Association (AHSA)
- Health & Human Development Inter-Club Council (HHDICC)
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)