Let’s kickoff our special summer series, Erasing Shame about Mental Health! DJ Chuang and Dan Jeung describes what we will be doing in the next 10 weeks, why we’re doing this, and reveal our special interviewer.
We are having honest talk about healthy living. We will talk about hard topics like sexuality, depression, anxiety, family history, mental illness. There is no shame in sharing one’s pain.
Our summer series, Erasing Shame about Mental Health releases a new episode every week thru August 2018! SUBSCRIBE and SHARE!
- Made possible by California Mental Health Services Authority http://calmhsa.org in collaboration with Asian American Christian Counseling Service http://aaccs.org and support from viewers like you!
- Produced by the Erasing Shame Team—DJ Chuang, Natalie Hsieh, Eunice Lee
- Interviews by Jeremiah Chuang
- Videography by Michael Kitada
- Video Bumper by Michael Chang, http://mighty.la