What happens when we don’t process our emotions? Pent up emotional toxicity weighs us down in our body, mind and spirit. Emotions are meant to be fully processed and follow a full course of action within our physical body, and then be released outward from our body into productive spaces/activities. When the expression of those natural emotions become suppressed, our mind and bodies will process them in unhealthy ways. Here’s a first step to learning about healthy ways to releasing toxic energy and emotions for a healthier mind and body.
- 80% of Thoughts are Negative… 95% are Repetitive
- How Negative Emotions Can Affect Your Health
- Ignoring Your Emotions Is Bad for Your Health. Here’s What to Do About It (Time Magazine, February 2018)
- 63 Days to Build Habits and Long Term Memories
- A Complete Guide to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
How to create positive affirmations for your life: