What happens when these three things intersect and collide? Jessica ChenFeng speaks compassionately to the complexities of being Asian American, Christian, and queer. How does fear affect parental and community reactions? Is there a clear journey toward healing? It is not always clear, but always possible.
ABOUT THE SERIES:
Our summer series, Erasing Shame about Mental Health, releases a new episode every week thru August 2018! We are having honest talk about healthy living, by Asian Americans for Asian Americans and everyone else too.
SUBSCRIBE and SHARE!
• Produced by the Erasing Shame Team—DJ Chuang, Natalie Hsieh, Eunice Lee
• Interview by Jeremiah Chuang
• Videography by Michael Kitada
• Video Bumper by Michael Chang, http://mighty.la
• Audio Mixing by YaBo Audio http://yaboaudio.com