Q: Why are you doing this?
A: This is a labor of love. We are people who have experienced erasing shame towards healthy living and we want to help others through our open honest talk. This is our way of contributing to erasing shame and removing stigma from the topics that are rarely talked about, but need to be talked about, so that people would have better relationships, personal insights, mental health, and whatever it is that shame keeps people away from what is good.
We are starting this online community as an on-going discussion of erasing shame together. It’s too important to start talking about this and not wait until all the organizational resources, nuts, and bolts are in place.
In other words, we don’t have a business plan or a nonprofit organization to run. Yet. If you know someone that wants to help us with that, let’s talk.
Q: What kind of help do you need?
A: We can use all the help we can get. Here’s a short list of things that we’re aware of:
- Review on iTunes
- Share this podcast with people you know
- Your comments and feedback
- Suggest guests for the show, both Asians and non-Asians
- Website redesign
- Brand identity and design (rebranding upgrade)
- Digital marketing
- Post-production of each episode
- Copywriting for content marketing
- Audio conversion to publish on Spotify
- Introduction to Southeast and South Asians who could be special guests & future co-hosts
- Business manager
- Network development
Q: Are there more questions?
A: Not yet. We will add more when we repeatedly hear them and answer them, on the air and here also. Add yours by contacting us.