How can Asian American immigration cause mental health problems? Did you know that anxiety and self-esteem issues could get passed down from one generation to the next? Dan shares how he was affected by his mom’s psychological state. He also details the history of Chinese immigration into Mexico!
ABOUT THE SERIES
Our summer series, Erasing Shame about Mental Health, releases a new episode every week thru August 2018! We are having honest talk about healthy living, by Asian Americans for Asian Americans and everyone else too.
SUBSCRIBE and SHARE!
- Made possible by California Mental Health Services Authority http://calmhsa.org in collaboration with Asian American Christian Counseling Service http://aaccs.org and support from viewers like you!
- Produced by the Erasing Shame Team—DJ Chuang, Natalie Hsieh, Eunice Lee
- Interview by Jeremiah Chuang
- Videography by Michael Kitada
- Video Bumper by Michael Chang, http://mighty.la
- Audio Mixing by YaBo Audio http://yaboaudio.com